Thursday, March 22, 2007

self evaluation...
Attainment: 2
I work hard in the subject and am also up to date with any work that is set.
Effort: 2
I put alot of effort into the media course and and also my blog work that i am always up to date with.
Punctuality: 1
Im always on time to lessons and am never late and i always attend lessons to.
Submission and quality of homework: 1
I always hand my home work in on time and my blog tasks are of high quality and up to date.
Ability to work independently: 2
As we are doing independent study work i have to work on my own so in that case i am good at doing that task rather then working in a group.
Quality of writing: 2
My quality of writing has improved from last year and i write in a clear way which can be understood. However this still needs improving as i tend to repeat myself alot.
Organisation of Media folder: 1
My media folder is very well organised and is set out in a clear way. I have different sections for different topics.
Oral contributions in class: 2
I do contribute in class and share my ideas, however this can be done more.
Standard of Module 5 blog: 1
My module 5 blog is very good. I put alot of time and effort into this and my study. I post up on it regularly and also make it look presentable. I also put alot of detail into my reseach.
Standard of Module 6 blog : 1
My module 6 blog is also very good. I have put alot of effort into this and have researched into different institutions and stories alot. I post up on to this blog regularly to.
Three targets/improvements:
1) do more research on theroists and revise these
2) read the guardian on a regular basis.
3) work hard on the improvements for my independent study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home