Monday, October 09, 2006

Self directed research........
This link is very useful to my independent study as it talks about different media representaions in the world. This relates to the film crash as there are many different media representations used to cause social conflict.
This link again is also useful. I found good information on media representation and in which way they are made to look natural to add a sense of realism. This link also talks about mediation and what effect this has in films. I also found information about different racail represenations.
This link gave me information about different audience theories and represenation a key part in my question.
This again gave me an insight to different represenations and races. Also gives information on weather represenations are a truth or a lie.
This link gives information on race in America.......
"ACCORDING TO NEW FIGURES RELEASED BY THE SCREEN ACTORS GUILD, ETHNIC MINORITY ACTORS NOW TAKE MORE THAN 20-PERCENT OF THE MOVIE AND TELEVISION ROLES AVAILABLE EACH YEAR". This can be seen in the film crash as there is an ethnic minority family in the film crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home